Year-End Training Videos & Presentations
The State Accounting Office has developed end of year forms/process training files to assist you with your year-end close processes. Click the link below to view the training file for a specific form/process. For questions regarding your agency’s financial information, please contact the state accounting office liaison assigned to your state agency.
These videos are best viewed using one of the following browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari.
- Allowance for Doubtful Accounts
- Capital Assets, Depreciation, and CIP
- Cash and Deposits
- Fund Balance - Non-Appropriated
- General Information
- Inter-Organization Transactions
- Long-Term Liabilities
- New Fund Balance Appropriated Form with PCA Form
- Pollution Remediation (GASB 49)
- Revenues Based on Encumbrances
- Statement of Activities - Classification of Revenues
- Subscription Based Information Technology Arrangements