FY2021 Year-End Reporting Forms now available
The FY2021 Year-End Reporting Forms are published to this site and are now available for download. The following notification and instructions explain some of the key items for this year.
Year End Forms now available
This memorandum highlights key dates that are an integral part of the year-end closing process. It is imperative that each organization adhere to these critical dates and the procedures detailed in the Forms Due by Entity Document. It is only with the cooperation of all State agencies and institutions that we can effectively close the State’s books for the 2021 fiscal year in order to prepare required financial reports for the Governor. Failure to comply may result in noncompliance with Code requirements, which in turn may adversely affect the State’s bond rating.
The 2021 Year-End Reporting Forms have been posted to our website at:
Key items to note this year include:
- All form that were submitted through WDesk last year will follow the same process
- This year we are working on adding the Appropriations Receivable Reconciliation to WDesk. If we encounter any issues, we will post the form to our website as we have in the past. Additional communication will be sent out once a final decision is made.
- The Lease Agreement Data form will not be available until closer to the end of June.
The “Forms Due by Entity” file should be used to determine which forms are due for your reporting entity. If you have any questions or concerns about the due dates or the applicability of any of the forms for your organization, please send an email to SAO_Reporting@sao.ga.gov
Below is the link for training materials for year–end forms:
Please note any minor changes to year-end forms may not be reflected in the videos.
SAO presented at FMC on May 27th, 2021 and the slides from that training are available on our website.
As in prior years, the entire package is available as a zip file, or you can download each form individually. Each of the forms have a contact person on them if you have specific questions about a form.
Additionally, all Non-TeamWorks and CPA Audited organizations need to report any significant changes in fund structure by August 6, 2021 via an email to SAO_Reporting@sao.ga.gov.
Return the completed FY21 forms (as indicated on the “Forms Due by Entity” file) to SAO Reporting (SAO_Reporting@sao.ga.gov), and complete the required submission in Wdesk by the due dates, when applicable.
As a reminder, per O.C.G.A. code citation § 50-5B-4, obligations of state government organizations with respect to the state accounting officer, all organizations of state government and all officers, agents, and employees thereof shall:
1. conform to and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and forms devised, promulgated, and installed by the state accounting officer
2. submit statements, reports, information, and data necessary to enable the state accounting officer to complete the reports required under this Code section and Code Section 50-5B-3.
FYI- Please remember to work with the agencies accounts payable/accounts receivable person in order to complete the Inter Organization form correctly. If you need assistance in determining the correct contact person at the corresponding agency, please send us an email at the address listed below.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Please send any questions to SAO_Reporting@sao.ga.gov.