The TeamWorks Online Security Request Tool provide a paperless, and expedited security request process.
It allows Managers to login directly to the database (TeamWorks Financial or The HCM Portal) and submit a request for access required for their staff members for that particular database. The request processes available are the same as today’s process (ADD/Change or Deletion Request).
Here is a brief overview of the process:
- After the Submission of the request the Agency Security Office will be notified via email that a request has been submitted and pending approval.
- The Security Officer will then login to the specific database verify and approve the request with the information provided in the email.
- SAO Security will then receive an email after the Agency Security Officer has approved the Request.
- Upon SAO Security’s completion of the Request the Agency Security Officer will be notified via email.
PS FN –HCM System Security Documentation
- New Security Request
- Change Request
- Create Requisition (No Recv) - Security Request FN
- Deletion Request
- Procurement Security
- User Information
- Generic Requester ID - Security Request FN
- Sec Officer: Approving or Rejecting a Request
- Sec Officer: Resetting a Password for Existing User
- Sec Officer: Locking Account of Terminated User
TeamWorks HCM Security Online Training