The State Accounting Office is currently utilizing TeamWorks for approximately 115 state entities.
The modules currently in use are:
- Workforce Administration (Includes Biographical, Job Data, Positions, Budgets)
- Benefits (Including Pensions)
- North American Payroll
- Enterprise Learning
- Employee Self Service
- Manager Self Service
- Performance Management
The Employee Self Service feature allows employees access to their system information. Employees are able to:
- View and Update personal information i.e., home address, personal contacts and phone numbers
- View and Update Payroll Information including direct deposit, federal (W-4) and state (G-4) tax information
- View leave balances
- View compensation information
- Document Performance Reviews
Manager Self Service allows managers with direct reports to view information on their employees.
System access is normally 24/7. There are exceptions when system maintenance is needed by either IBM or the TeamWorks team. These outages are communicated ahead of time to the users.
The HCM Systems Customer Service Center is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.