The Project Costing Module uses interfaces from the Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and General Ledger modules to capture expense and cash rows.
Agencies enter additional, specific information including:
- Allotment amounts.
- Agreement amounts.
- Annual Appropriation amounts.
- Quarterly Appropriation amounts.
From the captured expense and cash rows, the Project Costing module:
- Calculates a weekly federal bill submitted to the Federal Highway Administration (for GDOT).
- Produces reports related to the weekly federal bill.
- Produces various other management and informational reports.
- Provides online Project Balance Information.
- Customer Service Center
- Asset Management (AM)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Commitment Control (KK)
- General Ledger(GL)
- Grants Management
- Labor Distribution (LD)
- Project Costing (PC)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Vendor Payment Management
- Transparency in Government Act
Human Capital Management
- HCM News and Announcements
- Human Resources
- Affordable Care Act For Employers
- HCM Timing Schedule
- HCM Forms
- ESS Employee Reimbursement
- Time and Labor Streamlining
- Frequently Asked Questions