The Project Costing Module uses interfaces from the Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and General Ledger modules to capture expense and cash rows.
Agencies enter additional, specific information including:
- Allotment amounts.
- Agreement amounts.
- Annual Appropriation amounts.
- Quarterly Appropriation amounts.
From the captured expense and cash rows, the Project Costing module:
- Calculates a weekly federal bill submitted to the Federal Highway Administration (for GDOT).
- Produces reports related to the weekly federal bill.
- Produces various other management and informational reports.
- Provides online Project Balance Information.